Résoudre le problème de bac à poussière du Neato

XV-15, XV-14, XV-25, Signature, Botvac, Kobold VR100, VR200 ...

Modérateurs: uranus-13, ycorp, chris-s

Résoudre le problème de bac à poussière du Neato

Messagepar Cédric » Jeu 5 Mar 2015 19:10

Méthode un peu bourrin mais qui semble fonctionner (a faire que si votre robot n'est plus sous garantie)

2d7fnza.jpg
2d7fnza.jpg (57.15 Kio) Vu 15024 fois

La personne qui explique comment elle a fait dans le détail :
http://www.robotreviews.com/chat/viewto ... 20&t=18399
Testés : Roomba 780 & 650, Neato XV-15 & XV-25, Deepoo D76, Hom-Bot 1129 & Square, Eclean EC02, Sevian K7, EC-Mini, Navibot 8895 & 8980, Eziclean Revolut, Homrun, Solac, Scooba 390 & 230, Spykee, Spy-C Tank, Robomop, Kobold VR100, Braava,Winbot, Deepoo D68, Rowenta, Koubachi, XV-Signature
Cédric
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

Re: Résoudre le problème de bac à poussière du Neato

Messagepar glnc222 » Jeu 5 Mar 2015 21:22

Ce était pour une poubelle défectueuse qui ne serait pas rester fermée. Le bac serait sortir. La capture est formée sur un côté de la poubelle. Il pourrait y avoir d'autres moyens d'y remédier.
glnc222
Niveau 7
Niveau 7

Messagepar Armelle » Mar 27 Oct 2015 10:38

Voici ce que m'a proposé le SAV de Neato par mail, après que j'aie signalé le problème du bac à poussière (après chaque vidage du bac, on a un avertissement permanent qu'il faut remettre le bac à poussière alors qu'on l'a déjà replacé). Ca a marché au début. Mais après quelques mois, lassée, j'ai fini par demander un dépannage :

Thank You for Contacting Neato Robotics Customer Care. My Name is Lauryn and I will be assisting you today. I apologize for the misunderstanding earlier and hope you will be able to clearly understand this one. However, I understand that you are having a dirt bin issue with your Neato, I would be more than happy to assist you with this today.
I would like you to check the following for me to see if we can find out what the problem is or if we can solve it:

1. Does the dirt bin click and stay secure once you get it in? Or does it come back out when you run a cleaning?

2. Check the channels from and to the dust bin and see if those are clean of debris. Also verify that the dust bin is clean.

3. When the dust bin is removed: Press the button / sensor between the two screws in the dust bin compartment. Does the error go away when you do this? If there is any debris around the sensor, please remove it.

4. In case the error does not go away when the sensor is pushed: I would like you to disconnect the Neato from it´s battery source. If you have a switch inside the dirt bin compartment, you do not need to disconnect the batteries (as the steps shown below), you would just need to push the switch to the OFF position for 3-5 minutes. Afterwards go to Neato´s Menu, select Support, then select New Batteries. Neato will say “thank you” and proceed as in 8. below.

If you have no on/off switch: Please remove your Neato´s batteries and leave them out for 3-5 minutes then put them back in and charge the robot until the light is solid green. To do this, please do the following:

1. Locate the two battery doors next to the wheels.
2. Unscrew the two screws on both battery doors.
3. Carefully unplug each battery from its connection
4. Let sit for 3-5 minutes
5. Reconnect Batteries
6. Replace the battery doors.
7. Go to Menu, select Support, then select New Batteries. Neato will say “thank you”
8. Place the Neato on its charge base until the status light turns solid green.
9. Run Neato as usual until it needs to recharge again. Repeat the charge and run cycle 3 times.

We look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for being a Neato customer and I hope you have a great rest of your day!
Sincerely,
Armelle
Niveau 1
Niveau 1

Messagepar glnc222 » Mar 27 Oct 2015 17:01

Pas de vis
L'erreur peut se produire avec la poubelle bien fermée. Dans ce cas, les contacts de commutation doivent être nettoyés. Le cas doit être ouvert.
glnc222
Niveau 7
Niveau 7

Retourner vers Neato Robotics / Vorwerk

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message