vis des roues qui se dévissent

XV-15, XV-14, XV-25, Signature, Botvac, Kobold VR100, VR200 ...

Modérateurs: uranus-13, ycorp, chris-s

vis des roues qui se dévissent

Messagepar narmo » Mar 11 Avr 2017 16:32

Salut à tous,

j'ai remarqué que les 2 vis centrales qui tiennent la bande roulante des roues se dévissent alors que je les avais revissées il y a quelques semaines!
Est ce qu'il y a une solution à ce problème car la partie claire dentelé (bande roulante) bouge un peu à cause de cela!

Merci pour votre aide!

narmo
Scooba 390
Botvac 85
Hobot 188
narmo
Niveau 4
Niveau 4

Re: vis des roues qui se dévissent

Messagepar glnc222 » Mar 11 Avr 2017 18:09

Use liquid Thread Lock glue on the screw threads. Permatex, Loctite etc.
glnc222
Niveau 7
Niveau 7

Re: vis des roues qui se dévissent

Messagepar narmo » Mer 12 Avr 2017 06:26

Merci pour ton aide.

Mais si je colle, est-ce que un jour cela ne va pas me gêner si je dois démonter la roue ?
Scooba 390
Botvac 85
Hobot 188
narmo
Niveau 4
Niveau 4

Re: live wheels that is unscrewed

Messagepar glnc222 » Mer 12 Avr 2017 18:25

The glue comes in different strengths. The Blue color, medium strength is for removing the screw later. In hardware stores. Read the package label.
The glue is an alternative to traditional lock washers and lock nuts on bolts.

The factory installs these screws with thread lock glue. It takes a hard turn to break the glue and remove the screw. Use a screw driver bit which closely fits the slot, not to damage the screw head.
The rotating wheel naturally requires some sort of locking of the screw subject to turning forces.
The Botvac has a different wheel mounting with a sheet metal type screw into plastic, like the case assembly screws, from the opposite side than the XV models.

I experimented with making my own wheels to try different tread material. Later someone created a 3D printing file for making new treads.
The Botvac wheel is different as it has gear teeth molded into the edge for driving the wheel. Replacing the tread only is then required.

Do not over tighten the wheel screw too much. I recall there could be some binding problems against other material, not sure. Examine how the mounting is constructed.
glnc222
Niveau 7
Niveau 7

Retourner vers Neato Robotics / Vorwerk

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message