Switch to full style
Navibot, Powerbot
Répondre

Re: Samsung Powerbot VR9350k turbo wifi

Lun 15 Aoû 2016 12:07

bonjour
je possède ce robot depuis quelques semaines mais je n'arrive pas à utiliser l'application "smart home",pour authentufier le robot en 4 )on me demande " d'appuyer sur le bouton d'acceuil et d'aller dans réglages " et il ne se passe rien
essayé plusieurs fois sans résultats
merci de votre aide

Mar 16 Aoû 2016 01:57

I have a 9250 with WiFi connected to SmartHome android app.
If you swipe at the top of the home screen another page with settings and options appears.
In Settings there is "add a device" to register the robot.
Check Youtube for any videos.
Not sure this can help. It is also possible for Samsung's server to be out or over-loaded.
When setting up the smartphone talks to the robot directly to enter the router password. Then everything goes through the router. Samsung's server is not always used. Smartphone must be near the robot when setting up, to get a connection directly.
Follow directions in the robot manual. The 9250 manual was good. The router must be setup to meet the specifications, using DHCP etc.

On the 9250, pressing the Clock setting key on the remote several seconds shows "AP" (for app) on the robot, indicating it is talking to the smartphone directly to get a router password.

WiFiSetUp.jpg
WiFiSetUp.jpg (31.04 Kio) Vu 6409 fois

Mar 16 Aoû 2016 18:53

merci,j'ai réussi enfin avec une tablette android

Mer 17 Aoû 2016 05:18

I used a cheap Amazon Fire tablet which is not equipped for Google Play Store as supplied. A script and files package is posted online to add the missing support files for Google, using the Developer mode on the android settings page and usb connection to PC. Only a minimal subset of the full android development system is used, for convenience. It then runs the SmartHome app and many others at least, not sure about all.

When you start SmartHome, if there are any updates it will advise and download. The server is not always available depending on location (supposed to be busy in the U.S. a lot). The settings page shows the version of the app. Device info bottom of the vacuum sub-app shows the firmware version in the robot. There is no notice of firmware updates when they occur. A "UPAM" message appears on the robot only during the update process, alerting that cleaning is not available until finished -- very quickly.

One interesting app is for locating your car in a very large parking lot, maybe surrounding a large shopping center, or airports. By registering the GPS location when exiting the car, a map to the car can be displayed from any other location. Several versions exist.

Dim 21 Aoû 2016 03:55

A peek inside the front. Note counter weights added at the side (older models need a simple tilt limiting mod in the wheel well, other thread). Not shown new mag strip sensors in the bottom somewhere.

Dim 4 Déc 2016 13:01

Bonjour,
Je viens d'acquérir un powerbot 9350 dont je suis très satisfait, cependant impossible de l'enregistrer via mon iPhone...
Est que quelqu'un peut m'aider car la notice très succincte ne m'aide pas !

Merci

Lun 5 Déc 2016 00:36

Which step in the instructions did not work? Did you set the robot into register mode with the Remote, and see AP in the display? This is to receive the password for the router. Was the phone on WiFi connected to the router?

Lun 5 Déc 2016 06:37

Thanks for your answer, it finally works
It was a application problem, I have to go first in parameters and add a device, then it works
At first I've try to add the powebot directly from the main screen and it was impossible!

Lun 5 Déc 2016 18:53

Problems are reported with all the brands of WiFi robots. I do not trust the apps developed. Updates mainly deal with the complications of WiFi itself.
Let us know how the Select & Go works.
Have you used the mag strip boundary marker? Samsung used to use an optical virtual wall. It is possible the 9350 also responds to those, but hard to test without an old one to use. Same as on the Navibot.

Mer 7 Déc 2016 10:04

I don't use the virtual wall ATM, I've try the map creation and select and go, but this not really convincing, the map is not even close to reality and there is room missing.

so I don't really use it, are you using it ?

Mer 7 Déc 2016 19:30

I have used a 9250 without Select&Go but with WiFi, with good success for about a year. I review many details of the robots at Robotreviews.com, and this is my fourth robot over several years. The larger wheels are essential to operating on wall-to-wall carpet. I have proved effective cleaning with instrument measurements. However, they must be used frequently to be effective -- at least on carpet. A regular vacuum has 100 times the power.
I do not see much use for the WiFi. The 9350 has several improvements over earlier models but may not be worth the extra cost. They do have better wheels which climb higher thresholds 2cm.

Dim 11 Déc 2016 07:43

Bonjour,

Je viens de faire l'acquisition de ce robot, essentiellement pour son option de connexion à distance.

Problème : impossible de le connecter à mon réseau.
l'appli voit bien le robot. Je rentre identifiant et MDP du WIFI puis plus rien.
Le robot n'apparait même pas au niveau de ma box.

Ou trouver son adresse MAC afin de l'inclure dans la liste de filtrage ?
Ce robot fonctionnerait il seulement dans un réseau non sécurisé ?

Merci

Mar 13 Déc 2016 06:42

Bonjour,

Tu essayes de le connecter sur Android ou sur IOS ?
Tu as bien mis le robot en mode AP ?

Lun 19 Déc 2016 10:11

Sur Android, l'appli le détecte bien mais c'est juste après le moment où je rentre l'identifiant et le MDP du routeur que cela plante.

Le mode AP s’éteint et rien ne se passe.

Lun 19 Déc 2016 17:47

Possibly the router or phone is not set to the communications options specified in the Samsung manual, protocols and encryption password etc.
The phone should be near the robot to insure connection in AP mode talking directly to the phone, to receive the password for the router.

Mar 20 Déc 2016 10:51

Hello,

En fait le mien vient de me faire la même misère, suite à une panne de ma box il s'est désynchro et impossible d'aller au bout de la manip (bloqué au niveau de la dernière étape, connexion avec le serveur), la solution a été de l'éteindre via le bouton d’arrêt d'urgence (en dessous), de le laisser pendant 15 secondes, de le rallumer et ensuite ça fonctionnait
et comme dit précédemment, laisse ton téléphone ou tablette à proximité.

Bon courage

Mar 20 Déc 2016 19:27

The Samsung server can be unavailable or too slow in some areas. The server is required during setup. Failure to contact the server when already setup may produce a different, temporary error notice. The router can still connect to the robot.

Jeu 19 Jan 2017 20:12

Bonjour.

Avez vous constaté un dépot de poussière plus important sur votre mobilier depuis l'utilisation de ce robot ?
Je trouve que le filtre laisse passer la poussière très fine.

Merci

Mer 8 Fév 2017 10:41

pas vraiment, mon filtre est d'ailleurs souvent encombré et je ne nettoie une fois par semaine
par contre il soulève et envoi les poils se planquer sous les meubles quand il est programmé en aspiration maximum.

Ven 24 Fév 2017 15:01

Bonjour,

Après une belle galère pour connecter le robot à mon réseau (installation d'un pont wifi en DMZ sur ma box...), cette fois j'ai un soucis avec la création du plan.
Impossible d'effacer celui-ci pour en valider un autre.
Il s'affiche quelques instants puis repasse au premier plan créé.

Des suggestions ?
Répondre